When Should I Make a Mug Cake?
When . . .
- you want a great single-serving snack
- you want something fun to do with your kids
- everyone wants a different flavor
- you deserve a reward
- you want something homemade without great effort
- it's too hot to turn on the oven and bake something
- it's too cold to go out and buy something
- a whole cake is too much
- you want to make office workers jealous
- you want to make somebody feel special
- when you need a lift
- someone drops by unexpectedly and you have nothing to serve
- when you want to cheer someone up
- you want to say thank you
- you want to say I'm sorry
- you want to cheer someone up
- you want to say "well done."